|Able to handle pork?
|Able to eat pork?
She completed Caregiving course in Philippines.
She is willing to co-share with other helpers in the household.
She is able to cook Filipino food and willing to learn different dishes.
She can do all around household chores(cleaning, laundry, ironing and marketing).
00), with weekly rest day (flexible to work on restdays with compensation)
She is available for phone/videocall interview.
Login to see full bio-data and photos
(License No.: 14C7056)
||150 ORCHARD ROAD,
#04-47 ORCHARD PLAZA, Singapore 238841 (near Somerset MRT, next to OG Orchard Poin
||65 6737 8489
||65 6737 8489
||Michelle (R1104302) / Cecilia (R1551269)
||65 9127 1986 / 65 9012 3293
||Monday to Sunday 10am to 7pm
Public Holiday (by Appointment)
Solutions & Services include:
• Deployment of new/transfer Work Pass Holder (EP, S-Pass, FW-WP and FDW-WP)
• Application of new/renewal/cancellation of Work Pass (EP, S-Pass, FW-WP and FDW-WP) to MOM
• Application of change of employer particulars for FDW to MOM
• Arrangement of medical examination upon arrival of new Work Pass Holder
• Arrangement of 6-monthly Medical Examination(6ME) for Work Permit Holder
• Liaison of passport renewal and home leave documentation
• Booking services of flight tickets for FDW
• Repatriation assistance of Work Pass Holder to airport
• Settling-In-Programme(SIP) registration assistance for first time FDW before work commencement
• Direct hire-assistance of FDW
• Assistance for purchasing of Banker's Guarantee for Personal Accident & Permanent Disability Insurance for FDW
• Assistance for registration of Employer's Orientation Programme(EOP) for first time Employer of FDW
• Counselling support services
• Embassy Endorsements
• Fast, efficient and reliable processing of applications
• Other Foreign Worker related services
#Singapore Maid, #Transfer Maid, #FDW, #Singapore Helper, #Domestic Worker, #Transfer Maid Singapore, #Domestic Helper
Last updated on 08-04-2021.
Total hits: 5.