||KIMBERLY O. R|
|Date Of Birth:
||16-Jul-1988 (Age: 29 yrs)|
|Number of Children:
||$600 + 4 OFF DAY|
||High School (10~12 yrs)|
|Willing to work on off-days with compensation?
|Number of off-days per month:||4 (day/month)|
|Able to handle pork?
|Able to eat pork?
|Able to care dog/cat?
|Able to do simple sewing?
|Able to do gardening work?
|Willing to wash car?
|2013||2015||Philippines||MR & MRS MARILOU SI||NEW BORN AND HOUSEMAID|
|2016||2016||Singapore||INDIAN EMPLOYER||CHILD CARE, HOUSE CLEANING & COOKING (VEGETARIAN)|
|2017||2017||Singapore||Chinese||Temporary helper to look for twins infant while waiting for the full time maid to come|
|Areas of Work||Willingness||Experience||Evaluation|
|Care of infants/children||2 Year(s)|
|Care of elderly|
|Care of disabled|
|General housework||2 Year(s)|
|Language Skill: English||2 Year(s)|
|Address:||Far East Shopping Centre, #04-07 & #04-15,
545 Orchard Road, Singapore 238882
|Tel:||6743-0407 / 6733-0407 / 6733-0402 / 6463-0407 / 64|
|Contact Person:||Dean / Roy/ Maya / Gie / Mheg|
|Handphone:||6733-0407 / 6733-8348 / 6463-0407|
|Office Hour:||Monday to Friday: 10.30 am to 7.30pm
Sat:11 to 7pm
Sunday: 11am to 4pm
|Branch Office 1:||Bukit Timah Shopping Centre,
#02-48K, 170 Upper Bukit Timah Road,
|Office Hour:||Monday to Friday: 11am to 7pm
Sat:11 to 6pm
Sunday: 11am to 5pm
|Tel:||6463 0407/6467 6757|
|Contact Person:||Rose, Sha|
|Branch Office 2:||Bukit Timah Shopping Centre,
Katong Shopping Centre,
|Office Hour:||Monday to Friday: 10.30 am to 7pm
Sat:11 to 6pm
Sunday: 11am to 5pm
At 1st Allbest Human Resource Pte. Ltd., we value the personal information that you provide us, in return for our services. We pledge to do our best in ensuring that all such personal information in our possession is protected in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (‘PDPA’) in Singapore.
1. Types of Personal Information Collected
Most of the personal information collected by us is required by Singapore’s Ministry of Manpower (‘MOM’), who will need it to issue you a maid work permit. The types of personal information we collect from you include (non-exhaustive):
- Contact details (eg: name, NRIC number, address);
- Residence details ;
- Details of family members;
- Income details;
- Past history of maid employment (if any).
Other types of personal information that might be collected include records of communication between us, whether via phone, SMS, our website, e-mail or walk-ins.
2. Why We Collect Personal Information About You
We collect personal information about our clients such as yourself so that we can provide you with suitable maid agency services, such as (non-exhaustive):
- Processing your application for a maid;
- Running necessary administrative or background checks as required by us, MOM, other statutory boards, or third party service providers (such as insurance companies);
- Research and direct marketing purposes
In order to carry out the above purposes, we may contact you via phone, SMS, mail, email or other forms of communication.
3. Who We Disclose Your Personal Information To
For reasonable purposes that are connected to the provision of our services, we may disclose your personal information to the following parties:
- Government or statutory bodies;
- Our business partners or affiliates (local or overseas) who facilitate the provision of our services to you;
- Third party organizations which act as service providers, consultants or independent contractors etc;
- Any other party that you have provided your consent to.
4. Your Consent
We may require you to sign a consent form when engaging our services. In the absence of a signed consent form, we will consider the use or continued use by you of any of our services as deemed consent to our collection, use or disclosure of your personal information for the reasonable purposes that are connected to the provision of our services to you.
We shall take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data against any unauthorized misuse or modification. Some of the methods of protection are as follows:
- Physical security over our offices where your personal information may be stored;
- IT security over electronic databases that we may use to store or view your personal information.
We shall retain your personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary in order to fulfil the services or purposes for which they were collected, or as required by the relevant statutory boards.
7. Access, Correction and Removal of Personal Data
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted by post at our main office (545 Orchard Road, Singapore 409286) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org . You may contact our Data Protection Officer to:
- Access your personal information;
- Correct or amend your personal information;
- Withdraw consent to use or disclose your personal information.
|Dean / Roy/ Maya / Gie / Mheg|
|6733-0407 / 6733-8348 / 6463-0407|